24 April 2009

CLEO 50 Most Eligible Bachelor

Yesterday my two sisters and I went for the CLEO 50 most eligible bachelor party which is held at ZOUK pub, located near by KLCC.

The dress code is
Ghetto Chick. Huh..? What is Ghetto Chick? I have no idea what to wear. >.< Then i tried search through internet and finally I got what it means. The word 'Ghetto' means something with 'negative sign' such as 'pervert, poor, uneducated, crime' and so on.. So, FOR ME, Ghetto Chick style is more to 'bling-bling' and street style.
Then finally this is what I wear for it.. =.=

The party started around 8pm. One of the emcee is the Hitz FM DJ. (Sorry,forget her full name. Only know her surname is SIA..)
Then the 50 contestants came out 1 by 1 and introduced themselves.
I was attracted by 2 of the contestants: Henry and Kah Hoong.
They are cute,fair and tall.. ^^

This is Kah Hoong.

This is Henry. (8TV host)

Althought we are at the VIP area, but the place is still crowded, make me almost fainting! (Maybe is due to the effect of alcohol too..>.<) We couldn't stand for the environment so we went off around 930pm. We couldn't see the final results but I will check it out at the CLEO magazine. ^^

6 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

u must be drooling all over da pub..LOL..i can imagine tat..hiak hiak hiak...

あんね said...

>.< where got drooling??!! juz vy focus on them only..LOL!!

Jeslyn Chan 曽美菁 said...

Yes, I enjoyed it a lot eventhough we couldn't make it to see who is the winner. I will try to upload the pictures soon.

あんね said...

hey jeslyn,upload ur blog la.. >.<

chooi yee said...

wow, so good!! went for party oh!
i know dat u cannot wait for ur last paper ady. be patient k! keke...

遥遥Chloe Chan said...

go party oso no invite....